Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

✅SPONSOR 🎁 Rstaking.com - $15 FREE - 35% APR with INVITE CODE: STAKE732

MyCryptoWorld

OFFICIAL
COMPANY
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
$415
Hi there,

I am staking my coins with Rstaking since about 1 ½ years. I am in their Golden liquidity pool and get 35% ROI paid out every 3 hours / ability to withdraw my funds at any time. The reason I mention it to you is their 5th anniversary at the moment and they pay pretty good bonuses to new members. If you register you get 30 Rhino tokens to stake there and if you join with my invitation code I get a little bonus and you will get higher ROI from start which is pretty good. They also have a lottery at the moment, just have a read.

Their website: https://rstaking.com/ and my invite code: STAKE732
(if you don't use my invite code you get 25% ROI, IF YOU USE MY CODE YOU GET 35% ROI)

If you have further questions, feel free to ask.

Proof of payment below:

rstaking review.jpg

INTRODUCTION
Rstaking is a crypto ecosystem that provides (PoS) Proof of Stake in ALL COINS/BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT pair (ERC TRC BEP20).

We are the world's first DAP that allows users to earn rewards in stable BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20) for betting over 200 coins and tokens on 7 blockchains.

The goal of RSTAKING is to provide complete freedom and security for users:

No user verification (no KYC)

24 words for recovery

No withdrawal limit

Security and complete autonomy are two vulnerabilities in the world of blockchain technology.

We have implemented the first ever technology to protect user data by hosting databases on 130 secure servers in 25 countries

Endless mirrors system using (-1+3) technology

rstaking proof.jpg

Regardless of which coins or tokens the users uses for staking, they will receive a FIXED 25% APR in BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20) with rewards every 3 hours. PAIR System - ALL CRYPTO/BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20).

Crypto-assets that have been deposited for staking can be withdrawn by the user in full at any time, users receive rewards in BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20), all other user funds remain unchanged. API-keys are connected to more than 10 leading betting validators,

RSTAKING places its crypto assets on less popular and volatile tokens with high APR, which allows to average APR on the most popular tokens and crypto coins.

For example: the "Y" token on popular validators and liquidity pools is offered for 85% APR. RSTAKING automatically directs its own funds to this pool, creating maximum liquidity. The resulting reward allows RSTAKING to offer its users the best APR on the most popular tokens and crypto coins. Staking on USDT in this validator offers 3% APR / ETH 5.5% APR / various popular tokens 7-14%APR

Most importantly, we have the ability to automatically structure interest on over 200 coins and tokens, we enable our users to get FIXED APR 25% in stable BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20).

No verification and limits, only cryptocurrency, only freedom.

We are the best, no one but us.

SAFETY
SSH - key
The technology is based on a pair of cryptographic keys that are used to verify authenticity as an alternative to authentication using a password. The entrance system uses closed and open keys that create before authentication. The closed key is kept secret by a reliable user, while the open key can be distributed from any SSH server that you need to connect.

Firewall
The firewall is part of the software or software and hardware that filters network traffic and controls access to the network. This means blocking or restricting access to each open port, except for exceptions.

PKI and SSL/TLS
Open Keys Infrastructure (PKI) - a set of systems that are designed to create, control and check certificates for identifying persons and encryption of the transmitted data. After authentication, they can also be used for encrypted communication.

Isolated implementation environment
By dividing the processes into separate environments, we increase the ability to quickly isolate any possible threats. Like the compartments in ships that restrain the holes in the body and do not allow the vessel to drown, the separated components of server infrastructure will help cut off the cracker access to other parts of the system.

A detailed response from the head of the company's security service.
RSTAKING is considered one of the safest blockchain companies in the world today. We have created an autonomous and secure project that can continue to operate even in the event of a total worldwide blackout. Every day laws are passed to regulate blockchain companies, thereby jeopardizing the peace of mind of citizens who own crypto-assets. We are a decentralized company that will preserve its users' funds and data, regardless of locks or political factors aimed at total control of its citizens and their assets.

RSTAKING does not verify its users or set withdrawal limits. 24 words of access recovery, 50 ultra-secure domains with recovery feature (-1+3), no KYC, stable servers all over the world and safety of users' crypto-assets. When registering, users only provide their email address to receive messages from RSTAKING. If you cut off 1 head, new 3 will grow.

–Lee Kohn

Last edited:
Here's a more recent proof.
rstaking proof.jpg

(if you don't use my invite code you get 25% ROI, IF YOU USE MY CODE YOU GET 35% ROI)

All the very best to you and your family, Walter

Hi there,

I am staking my coins with Rstaking since about 1 ½ years. I am in their Golden liquidity pool and get 35% ROI paid out every 3 hours / ability to withdraw my funds at any time. The reason I mention it to you is their 5th anniversary at the moment and they pay pretty good bonuses to new members. If you register you get 15 Rhino tokens to stake there and if you join with my invitation code I get a little bonus and you will get higher ROI from start which is pretty good. They also have a lottery at the moment, just have a read.

Proof of payment:

View attachment 433031

INTRODUCTION
Rstaking is a crypto ecosystem that provides (PoS) Proof of Stake in ALL COINS/BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT pair (ERC TRC BEP20).

We are the world's first DAP that allows users to earn rewards in stable BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20) for betting over 200 coins and tokens on 7 blockchains.

24 words for recovery

No withdrawal limit

Security and complete autonomy are two vulnerabilities in the world of blockchain technology.

We have implemented the first ever technology to protect user data by hosting databases on 130 secure servers in 25 countries

View attachment 433033
Regardless of which coins or tokens the users uses for staking, they will receive a FIXED 25% APR in BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20) with rewards every 3 hours. PAIR System - ALL CRYPTO/BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20).

Crypto-assets that have been deposited for staking can be withdrawn by the user in full at any time, users receive rewards in BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20), all other user funds remain unchanged. API-keys are connected to more than 10 leading betting validators,

RSTAKING places its crypto assets on less popular and volatile tokens with high APR, which allows to average APR on the most popular tokens and crypto coins.

For example: the "Y" token on popular validators and liquidity pools is offered for 85% APR. RSTAKING automatically directs its own funds to this pool, creating maximum liquidity. The resulting reward allows RSTAKING to offer its users the best APR on the most popular tokens and crypto coins. Staking on USDT in this validator offers 3% APR / ETH 5.5% APR / various popular tokens 7-14%APR

Most importantly, we have the ability to automatically structure interest on over 200 coins and tokens, we enable our users to get FIXED APR 25% in stable BUSD BEP20 and Tether USDT (ERC TRC BEP20).

SAFETY
SSH - key
The technology is based on a pair of cryptographic keys that are used to verify authenticity as an alternative to authentication using a password. The entrance system uses closed and open keys that create before authentication. The closed key is kept secret by a reliable user, while the open key can be distributed from any SSH server that you need to connect.

Firewall
The firewall is part of the software or software and hardware that filters network traffic and controls access to the network. This means blocking or restricting access to each open port, except for exceptions.

PKI and SSL/TLS
Open Keys Infrastructure (PKI) - a set of systems that are designed to create, control and check certificates for identifying persons and encryption of the transmitted data. After authentication, they can also be used for encrypted communication.

By dividing the processes into separate environments, we increase the ability to quickly isolate any possible threats. Like the compartments in ships that restrain the holes in the body and do not allow the vessel to drown, the separated components of server infrastructure will help cut off the cracker access to other parts of the system.

RSTAKING is considered one of the safest blockchain companies in the world today. We have created an autonomous and secure project that can continue to operate even in the event of a total worldwide blackout. Every day laws are passed to regulate blockchain companies, thereby jeopardizing the peace of mind of citizens who own crypto-assets. We are a decentralized company that will preserve its users' funds and data, regardless of locks or political factors aimed at total control of its citizens and their assets.

RSTAKING does not verify its users or set withdrawal limits. 24 words of access recovery, 50 ultra-secure domains with recovery feature (-1+3), no KYC, stable servers all over the world and safety of users' crypto-assets. When registering, users only provide their email address to receive messages from RSTAKING. If you cut off 1 head, new 3 will grow.

–Lee Kohn
Hi

You sure this is genuine?
Deposited on ETH through the ARB network and it hasn't even reflected in my account... I even got proof to show

Hi

Deposited on ETH through the ARB network and it hasn't even reflected in my account... I even got proof to show
Hi mate, I had delays (1/2 hr. to a couple of hours) in the past with depositing BTC on my account but I think that is normal with BTC chain. I have no experience with ARB chain and don't know how fast it works. BRC20 / TRC20 or ERC20 was working with no delays. If your problem is not solved yet contact their technical support over your account. They will sort it for you if there are any problems. What I would recommend in general on any exchange or platform before you send bigger amounts onto a new address: Do a test transfer with a small amount to make sure everything works smooth. Best regards, Walter

Hi mate, I had delays (1/2 hr. to a couple of hours) in the past with depositing BTC on my account but I think that is normal with BTC chain. I have no experience with ARB chain and don't know how fast it works. BRC20 / TRC20 or ERC20 was working with no delays. If your problem is not solved yet contact their technical support over your account. They will sort it for you if there are any problems. What I would recommend in general on any exchange or platform before you send bigger amounts onto a new address: Do a test transfer with a small amount to make sure everything works smooth. Best regards, Walter
Hey Walter
I have let their support team now. Waiting for their response.

Thank you!

Hi

Hi mate, to see your deposit you can also check transactions in your account and for staking and viewing it on your account you have to choose the same chain and coin in your account. Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_240.png
    Screenshot_240.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_241.png
    Screenshot_241.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi mate, to see your deposit you can also check transactions in your account and for staking and viewing it on your account you have to choose the same chain and coin in your account. Cheers
Hey Walter

Thank you for showing me this. Still waiting for their support team to reply. Annoying how long they are taking.

Thank you

Here's a more recent proof.
View attachment 433341

how long does it take for the withdrawal to reach the wallet

very interesting, when I have some money I will surely invest it in your platform
Hi mate, thank you for your post. If you have any more queries feel free to ask. By the way just to clear things up. It is not my platform. I am staking my coins at RSTAKING since more than 1 1/2 years and finally got the ok from the owners to promote it. They do not have affiliate programs. I am a lucky man to get this choice.
Best regards, Walter

I downloaded the apps and tried to register but when I tried to sign up it didn't go through.
I'm gonna try again later>
Hi Matti,
you do not need to download any app. Click on register / next step register with email, invite code STAKE732, your password, repeat it / next step is write down your 24 word secret phrase (do not do a screenshot or copy and paste. Write it down on a piece of paper and store this safely) THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY TO ACCESS AND RECOVER YOUR FUNDS if anything happens! Nobody else can do this!! If you finished with this you can activate in your account under the security button the two factor authentication code. I highly recommend this because it is another layer of security for your funds.
Have fun and if you have any more problems, feel free to ask.;)

Best regards, Walter

Screenshot_20.png
Screenshot_21.png
Screenshot_28.png

I just joi
Hi Matti,
you do not need to download any app. Click on register / next step register with email, invite code STAKE732, your password, repeat it / next step is write down your 24 word secret phrase (do not do a screenshot or copy and paste. Write it down on a piece of paper and store this safely) THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY TO ACCESS AND RECOVER YOUR FUNDS if anything happens! Nobody else can do this!! If you finished with this you can activate in your account under the security button the two factor authentication code. I highly recommend this because it is another layer of security for your funds.
Have fun and if you have any more problems, feel free to ask.;)

Best regards, Walter

View attachment 437987View attachment 437988View attachment 437994
I just joined through your link
Do they have affiliate program? if yes how to get the referral code?

I just joi

I just joined through your link
Do they have affiliate program? if yes how to get the referral code?
Hi, thanks for joining. Unfortunately they do not have any affiliate program (never had one) Their principles are different.....affiliate programs cost money and would reduce what they can pay out to their investors. I fully agree with them...... If you are a big investor with them (min. 7 figures) over a longer time period you might have a chance that they allow you to promote like I do. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. ;)
Best regards, Walter

Hi there,

I am staking my coins with Rstaking since about 1 ½ years. I am in their Golden liquidity pool and get 35% ROI paid out every 3 hours / ability to withdraw my funds at any time. The reason I mention it to you is their 5th anniversary at the moment and they pay pretty good bonuses to new members. If you register you get 30 Rhino tokens to stake there and if you join with my invitation code I get a little bonus and you will get higher ROI from start which is pretty good. They also have a lottery at the moment, just have a read.

Proof of payment below:

View attachment 433031

INTRODUCTION

24 words for recovery

No withdrawal limit

View attachment 433033

SAFETY
SSH - key

Firewall

PKI and SSL/TLS

–Lee Kohn
i can't withdraw

i can't withdraw
Hi mate,
no worries. They do this every year and update the liquidity pools.... It happened last year as well... You and everyone else will get a extra 5% bonus on the 15th of May. Attached below the note from the webpage to your kind attention.
Best regards, Walter
Screenshot_39.png

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 5: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.